Monday, August 16, 2010

Newborn Pictures

I didn't think it was possible, but Isaac looks even more adorable through the lens of a professional photographer. One of our favoritest people in the whole world, Kelsey, gave us a gift of a one-hour photo shoot with photographer Natalie Champa Jennings. Natalie was FANTASTIC! Here are a few pics- all were taken in Isaac's Nana's house and gorgeous garden. You will see Isaac (of course), me, Jonathan, and Lexie.




































































(this is my favorite picture ever!)



6 comments:

Bekah said...

beautiful! I love the the baseball mitt pictures! such a great idea!

S and J said...

I am in love with the baseball glove pics.... Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful way to document how tiny he once was (and I say WAS, because he's already put on weight!!)
-Betsy

Anonymous said...

your pictures are absolutely beautiful and what a priceless memory to have. I love the one of him with his hand over his face. Congrats again on your sweet little boy.

Me said...

I love these photos - they are so so beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! :-)

Me said...

Great photos ... love them!