Thursday, July 22, 2010

Introducing Isaac Alexander

Our son (!!!! I still love to say that) was born on Tuesday, July 20th at 8:25 pm. Isaac weighed 7 lb 3 oz and was 20" long. His entry into this world was very dramatic (that's a story for another time) but he is incredibly happy and healthy and hasn't been set down for one moment since he came out of his birth mom's tummy!

Jonathan and I have spent every waking minute at the hospital with him and many members of his birth family. It has been an experience so amazing that I can't even describe it. Plus I don't have time because I need to get back to my baby =)

We get to bring the little guy home on Friday! Here are just a FEW pics. We have many, many more of course!


Becky feeding Isaac his first bottle


My baby boy


Cuddling with Daddy.

12 comments:

Kelsey said...

You guys both look so perfect and natural with a baby in your arms, and Isaac looks so at home with you both. I'm seriously dying of anticipation... can't wait to hold that tiny little man and smell that impossibly lovely baby smell.

Welcome to the family, Isaac!

Anonymous said...

You both are just beaming. I love it...I don't think I've ever seen either of you quite so happy.
Can't wait to hear more! We love you guys so much and I can't wait a few more weeks until I get to see him! Yeah!
-Melis

Crista said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations again!

S and J said...

He is simply precious!!! Congratulations on your son!!! :)J

Unknown said...

Finally I see a pic of my baby w/ my new baby!!!XXOO You are both beaming from ear to ear.

Anonymous said...

(Even before I read Kels's comment) I was thinking how happy & completely natural you both look holding your baby. I'm thankful he's healthy, & I know he is in good hands. Can't wait to meet him!!!
-Betsy

Andi said...

I am very happy for all three of you. It is truly an adventure.
PS. I think you meant to write July 20th not June.

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, you are right Andi! Don't tell Isaac that I'm already screwing up his birthday... =)

AussieJenn said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your gorgeous son. Your joy is shining through!
ENJOY being parents.

will + adri said...

Congratulations on the birth of your son! So happy for you!

Amber said...

He is so beautiful! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO, Becky!!!! Congrats to you and Jonathan on becoming parents of a BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!! Isaac Alexander---what an awesome name! So happy for you 3!!! Can you tell over e-mail?! :) God is good!

Your Co-worker Pal,
LV