Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Official

We received this letter in the mail on Tuesday:


Oh my gosh! This means that I'm going to have a heart attack every time the phone rings because it could be somebody telling us to pick up our baby from the hospital! Or it could be the birthmother of our future child, calling to see if we're the right family for her! Or, it could be a telemarketer trying to get me to increase my credit limit.

Perhaps I'm going to need to learn some relaxation techniques.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! It's like you're pregnant with an undetermined due date! How very VERY exciting to be in The Book. I'll try not to call you unless it's absolutely necessary (especially since Jonathan has a "heart condition." Ha)
So...is it too soon to start buying you gender-neutral baby items??
-Betsy

Andi said...

Congaratulations future mommy

Kelsey said...

Let me know when I should start shouting from the rooftops that I know the PERFECT couple seeking to adopt a baby! I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited for you guys. You will be phenomenal parents. :) Simply wonderful.