Friday, February 12, 2010

I bought what?

Our agency strongly suggested that we have some baby basics on hand. Bottles, formula, diapers, wipes, a place for the baby to sleep, etc. So today, I bought these:




DIAPERS! For a BABY! Honestly, it felt really weird. I felt kind of like a fraud. I know that nobody in Maple Grove Target could care less if I'm buying diapers! Or even notice that I'm buying diapers. Of course I know that.

Nonetheless, it felt like I was playing grown-up and somebody was going to call me out on it at any moment! Ha.

The other thing I realized is that I know NOTHING about baby products! Time to start researching, I suppose...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUNNY! I can't think of anything else, I'm just laughing. Diaper fraud.
-Betsy

Kelsey said...

You are adorable! I totally felt the same way when buying prenatal vitamins, pregnancy test, etc. I felt like at any minute, the cashier was going to ask me, "Are you SURE you're ready to be a mom?!"

Funny you should blog about this, too. I just went to get the newborn formula samples that the hospital gave us when Drew was born so I could donate them to the K. baby cause, but it turns out they're expired. Only the best for your little peanut... no old formula! :)

Do you guys belong to Costco? They have the best wipes, hands down.