Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Nanny Lesson #1: The Purse

I'm 3 days into my full-time summer nannying position and here's what I already know for sure:

I need a bigger purse.

My tiny purse doesn't fit snacks, bottled water, camera, sunscreen, anti-bacterial wipes, and sweaters (just in case). And we can't forget all the non-essentials like money, keys, and my drivers license!

I've started watching all the savvy moms at the libraries and parks to see how they handle the logistics of life with children. So far, all I can say for sure is that they all have really big purses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big purse sounds great. Just don't resort to a fanny pack. If that happens, we might have to have a talk.

Becky said...

What if it's Chanel?

jonathan said...

What if the dogs got fanny packs?