Monday, June 2, 2008

BIG NEWS!

I'm sure some of you are thinking, "Big news?! Really? Did their house magically sell before it was on the market? Did Becky get that new job? Is there something new on the adoption front? Is Becky finally letting Jonathan get that deep fat fryer?"

No, don't know yet, not really, and gross.

So here it is... the big news: For the first time ever, I let Cody have the run of the house while I ran errands!!! I was gone for one hour and fifteen minutes and when I came back, everything was just how I had left it! For those of you who know Cody, you understand what an amazing breakthrough this is! For those of you who don't... well, let's just say that for the first year or so of his life, I couldn't even pee with the door shut for fear of him causing damage to himself or our house.

We're such proud doggy parents right now! Our little guy is growing up. *sniff*

Cody then:



Cody now (sometimes):

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so Cody napping on your coffee table is hilarious. Hil-ar-i-ous. :)

Rachel said...

Gus chews on our coffee table too! I should get a pic. I have yet to find him on top of it though - I LOVE that picture!!!

jonathan said...

That coffee table has taken so much abuse.

Anonymous said...

That's what Kelsey looks like too when I let her have run of the house. I would check the liquor cabinet just to make sure that the Everclear is still there.

Kelsey said...

p.s. Jonathan, you should come over and use our frier. We haven't used it in 72 years.

jonathan said...

SWEET!!! Fried cheese curd party, here we come!... Becky, can we have a fried cheese curd party??