Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dear St. Joseph

Folklore says that if you bury a statue of St. Joseph upside down in your front yard, there will soon be offers on your home.

That's why this kit should be arriving on our doorstep within a few days:


I confess, I know very little about the saints. Particularly St. Joseph. And I feel guilty for only trying to make friends with him when I need something. But, if he's willing to help...

Although, if someone bought me for $2.99 and trapped me underground (upside down, nonetheless!), I'm not sure how willing I'd be to help them.

6 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I think you're on to something about not necessarily wanting to help lol.

jonathan said...

Let's make sure that Cody pees somewhere else in the yard... that would really piss off St. Joey (pun intended).

Kelsey said...

I was just saying to Andy today that we should drop in at Patina and buy a St. Joseph statue for you guys. And he said, "Well did you read Becky's blog?!"

Becky said...

My husband has now officially said "piss" and "St. Joey" in the same sentence AND implied that we feed Cody beer. All this while we are trying to convince people that we are fit to be parents. Nice.

jonathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well written article.